Sunday, January 31, 2010

{PHOTOgraphy} Pinhole


Pinhole Photography!
In my Expressive Photography class (a course that explores alternative processes in the darkroom and beyond) we are experimenting with pinhole photography!
You can make a camera out of anything! You can capture images using an oatmeal box if you want. Or a button snap! The possibilities are endless...
The class all made our first ones together out of the common (well used-to-be-common) film canisters like these:

My exposure was a bit off, so I will have to perfect my methods, but once the film is all developed and I make my own camera I will post some pics for ya.

P.S. The mistakes are what makes this fun!

I found this pinhole camera amazing - it just goes to show that you can make anything into a camera with a little imagination!

If you are interested in learning more about pinhole photography check out this link



No comments:

Post a Comment