Sunday, May 30, 2010

CMD+Z Road Trip - May 2010


Hey there! I wanted to share some "phontographs" from my BlackBerry. I have this device with me everywhere I go, so it is what I snap photos with while I am out and on the go. They're not the best quality, but I like to document the stuff I see every day, usually just to keep track of what inspired me from that store, or what my next purchase should be, or maybe it was just because I was too lazy to pull out my other cameras! So enjoy:




From my recent trip to Dallas, TX for a workshop with my school's graphic design club, CMD+Z. 1) letterpress letters 2) arrangement of CMD+Z's poster type 3) letterpress ink 4) one of many finished poster designs


While in Dallas, TX we found one of these stores and I found it very hard to leave without half the merchandise! I did end up buying a "Where's Waldo: Travel Edition" for the trip home.


We ate lunch at Panda Express and the Mandarin Chicken was awesome. The letterpress poster hanging in the Inky Lips studio was spectacular, I will try and post a better photo at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment