Saturday, June 19, 2010

{ABSENCES}

Wow! I have been away for FAR too long. When I last left you I was coming back after a short and fun weekend trip to the lake. Fate had other plans.

I returned home to find my room covered in the contents of the bottom shelf above my desk. I was told that my cat, Rhino, climbed her way up there and proceeded to knock things off the shelf while searching for her treats. If it wasn't bad enough that she demolished my first and favorite gnome, Stoney, I also discovered that the screen on my beloved MacBook was internally cracked. It was a time of mourning.

Hence, my absence from the blog and all other online venues. It has made my online courses for the summer trickier too, but I think I am finally caught up in them. Being tethered to a desktop computer is just not for me right now. I had a hard time focusing!

But now I am up and running with a new MacBook Pro! So I guess it was a blessing in disguise, although I had to spend major bucks on something I was not prepared to. I had an insurance policy on my old MacBook so that helped out a lot.

Now I am trying to get all my settings back to normal, reorganize all my files, and KEEP IT SAFE. So coming up are photos from the lake trip and more since then.

It's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment