Wednesday, June 2, 2010

{Update} a small one

sneak peak on what I have been working on this week...

My most recent checkout items from the local library > I am excited to start using my library again, we have grown distant. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk, I Was Told There'd Be Cake by Sloane Crosley, Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling on CD (audio book). I am going on a road trip this weekend so reading material was warranted. :D


Sooooooo lots of bloggers have "caught the polish bug" so I thought I'd join in the fun. This brand is especially nice for convenience sake! It has a larger than normal brush for quick drying, which doubles for less mistakes. I hate those tiny brushes in most polish bottles now.


New dress from Target! I am in love with the floral paint-by-numbers-esque pattern on it.




Well, that's all folks! I will see you after the weekend. Hopefully I will have photos from the trip uploaded by then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment