Saturday, July 24, 2010

{Saturday Surmising}

This week felt long and short all at once.

What all did I do?

I had a mini vacation and took two days off from work in the middle of the week. I used this time to go down to Lubbock, TX with the boy and help him set some stuff up for his fall semester. He attends TX Tech down there. While I was there, I was contacted by a friend to take some shots for his music website! That was pretty exciting. You can head over to my flickr to see the Tom set.


I fell in love with this game again, so awesomely cute!


I found an artist I think I could buy nearly everything she creates: Michele Maule

Here is her blog in which this post inspired me to buy some new paints and get busy on practicing my painting skills again. I used to paint a lot back in high school and it was always so therapeutic. I'd like to get better and start unleashing all of these crazy ideas that are floating around in my head.


**sorry for the lack of photo pretties lately, technology has not been on my side. Also, I am having issues with getting Blogger to load photos from an URL...(my Flickr to be exact) I am hoping I will have more to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment