Saturday, July 10, 2010

{Workin' Workin' Workin'}


Did you have a great 4th of July?? I did! I can't wait to show off photos from my night/weekend, but we'll have to hold off for now.

I have been working really really hard on get
ting my space into gear. I keep all my craft stuff down in the basement, unfortunately what with all the rain we've been getting here, a leak has seeped up from the basement floor. So I've been reorganizing everything, going through it all and getting rid of all the things I don't use and probably will not. It's pretty theraupeutic, but extremely hard.


Now that I have got it to a manageable point I feel a lot better. Freeing up space down there also freed up some headspace for me.


While down there I found a lot of my old photographs from the days before I was really interested in photography. I planned on reorganizing all my digital files and scanning in all the old film shots - but my external hard drive is malfunctioning right now. I have everything backed up on there so it's starting to freak me out. Some trouble-shooting is in order. So that job will have to wait for technical difficulties to pass.

I took a photo of one particular find that put a smile on my face:

It's a photograph from Halloween 2005 - I went as an "Autumn Princess" that year.

My great friend gave me a copy of this photo for that Christmas. I love love love what it says!

"We're all a little weird, & when we find those people whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and call them our
BEST FRIENDS"

I'll be back soon with photos from my 4th of July :) XO Rita Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment