Sunday, August 1, 2010

{WISH}















DSC_0217, originally uploaded by Rita Jo Photo.

August is here...I can't believe it.

Summer is coming to a close and the fall semester at school will be starting soon.

I made this image on July 4th with my family. I had a lot of fun teaching them all how to open the shutter up and paint with light. My talented boyfriend can write backwards a lot better than me so I asked him to draw out a few specific things for me. Wish was one of them. I love wishing!

For August I wish:

to make the most of what is left of my free time
to have a bed time and stick to it
to get all things sorted out and my head clear before the term starts
to use my camera every moment I can (I've been leaving it at home a lot lately)
to mail off all the packages that I have been postponing

Do you have any wishes for August?

XO Rita Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment