1) Get involved at school.
2) Work on drawing skills.
3) Visit Palo Duro Canyon.
4) Ride my bike.
5) Use the postal system.
6) Replace all my lightbulbs with daylight balanced ones.
7) Throw a kick ass party (hopefully a Harry Potter themed one).
8) Complete 3 unfinished craft projects.
9) Make the old fridge a functional organizational space.
10) Hang up my peg board.
11) Paint at least once a month (or 2 weeks).
12) Read To Kill a Mockingbird.
13) Stock and begin my Etsy shop.
14) Bake cupcakes.
15) Take more self portraits.
16) Scan daily.
17) Use my library card and all the amazing benefits that come with it.
18) Get more acquainted with letter writing.
19) Get better at sewing and finish a project.
20) Organize my finances (and keep them that way).
Your regularly scheduled WIP Wednesday will be up shortly :) From now until my birthday (September 18th) all the WIP Wednesday posts will likely be related to this list.
I am happy to announce that there will be a super fun giveaway this month, so keep your eyes peeled.
XO Rita JO