Monday, September 13, 2010

{Photo Shoot} ZOMBIES


I was given the chance to play zombie over the weekend for a talented photographer friend, Ashley. She attends the same college as I do and we've had many classes together. She needed a few extras as models so I figured, why not?





She did an amazing job with the editing!

I put up the ones with me in them, but I am sure she'll be putting the rest up on her flickr soon.

Be sure to check out her website: Ashley Bea Photography

**All photos in this post were not taken, created, or edited by me. See above for linked credit. Thanks :)


2 comments:

  1. You are too funny! I got my blog back up and running and got rid of my myspace link on my website. I will follow you on my blog if you follow me! I better figure out how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's fun! i was once an extra in a little animation movie my friend did about zombies. YAY!

    ReplyDelete