I love clouds! If you were to look inside my "personal images" folder on my hard drive you would probably find a photo of the sky from each photo session. I can't stop looking up!
I had a pretty awesome weekend spent with my love.
- I finally got around to writing out all my thank you notes from my birthday.
- I received a few more birthday presents (it has lasted like a month long!).
- I figured out how to use iTunes to purchase music, a scary thing for me - I could spend a lot of money there I'm pretty sure.
- My sister and brother-in-law (Rose and Brice) came into town. This was such a surprise! Plus the best part is that they are staying all week ^_^ I have quite a few craft projects planned for while they are here.
- For the first time in a long time I finished all my homework like planned. Generally I work on one thing when I need to work on five. That means tonight all I have to do is study for my Astronomy test.
I am definitely taking all the suggestions to heart and will be starting fresh and new this week. I hope to share more and be braver. Thanks to everyone who has given me some feedback so far, I appreciate it! Winner of the giveaway to be announced on Wednesday!