Wednesday, October 13, 2010

{WIP Wednesday} B&W Contrast Photo Assignment

I am enrolled in Fundamentals II of Photography course and we are touching bases on the basics again. It is refreshing because one can forget much in a two year span. I am learning all over again to take my time and pay attention to details. I am one that likes to compose, but then skips over the settings part, which later, while editing, becomes a headache.
The class took a field trip to the Botannical Gardens, an oasis for plantlife in our climate. There were even bananas growing!
Our assignment was to capture different kinds of contrast in our images.



I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!
On an unrelated note, I love this woman and her photography: Cassia Beck

1 comment:

  1. Those all look great. I really like the fourth one.

    ReplyDelete