Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{Super Sampler} Filmmm Fun



Back in September, Jeran gave me the super sampler for my birthday. I was SO excited. But we soon discovered that the one shipped to us was defective.
He sent it back to get a replacement, and this weekend he surprised me with not only an operational camera, but images that he took with it! I was so glad he experimented with it. He was able to tell me some of the do's and don'ts - plus he has some awesome shots. I thought I'd share some with you guys :3




I love the idea of this camera! I'll be back tomorrow with my WIP Wednesday devoted to Super Sampler Fun (:

In the meantime, feast your eyes on a couple of flickr favorites of mine that use this camera:
1. Kim Smith - she has several that make me swoon.
2. Lomokev - a talented film photographer that knows how to have fun with it!




No comments:

Post a Comment