Wednesday, November 10, 2010

{WIP Wednesday} No. 10 : Scrapping


Well I have really made a mess this week!

I started a scrapbook!

I have been wanting to do one for so long, but I decided to just go for it. I planned on making one for the boy as an anniversary gift. Unfortunately, I am not done with it yet. I still need to print off a bajillion images and work on my layout techniques...so I showed him the unfinished product and he loves it(: Now I just need to figure out how to get it done quick style!

This is the first page I did. I like it! I am finding this to be quite challenging. I think I am putting myself in too much of a box, whereas I need to just let go...who knew scrapbooking would be so difficult??


Does anyone have any tips or tricks to making the process easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment