Sunday, December 5, 2010

{Hibernation}

I've come to the decision to take a break from everything on the internet this month.
What with finals, graduating, moving to a new city, going to a new school, and the holiday approaching, I think it best for my sanity to chill out on all this extracurricular activity. I need to sort out my real life before sorting out my virtual presence.

I suppose my announcement last week was a bit premature. I had high hopes for this month, but with everything stacking up my stress cup has overflowed.
I listed a couple things in the test-run Etsy shop, Rita Jo Photo & More, but I will not fully invest time into it until the new year rolls in (I'd rather to do it right than half-assed).

Thanks for following me and giving me support, I'll be back soon. In the meantime, I hope everyone else has a stress-free, lovely holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment