Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2 Day Exchange // Tulsa, OK

I had a wonderful weekend in Tulsa, OK with my boyfriend's family.
We went to a Mentorship Mastery 2 Day Exchange event.

I wasn't sure what to expect, in fact I didn't even know what I was getting in to. My boyfriend and I were both supposed to go on the trip, but at the last minute he had to back out (a test was scheduled on one of the days we would be gone). I hesitated at first, but I am really proud of myself for going. I went out of my comfort zone and I am so glad I did!

This is Mentorship Mastery's business description:
"Mentorship Mastery is a Leadership and Business Training company. It’s a company designed to accelerate individuals and businesses toward the accomplishments they desire to achieve in life. Different from many other companies in the training industry Mentorship Mastery works beneath the surface of who we are addressing the foundation on which people build their lives and their businesses."

I learned a lot. I feel like I really grew as an individual on this trip, and I had a great time with the family while doing so!

We wandered around the downtown area during some of our free-time one day and came across this colorful fellow right outside the central library. All around Tulsa there were penguins in different guises, much like my hometown of Amarillo's horses. I always wonder what the significance of that creature is to the city... I'll have to do some research (:
Does your city have a particular animal on the street corners?

No comments:

Post a Comment