Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello March

Hello again!

It's been quite some time. I've enjoyed my little break and have had time to think and sort out some of my feelings.

Being an undergraduate student is sometimes overwhelming. I am chipping away at my time in school, but defeated sentiments keep creeping up. I have a tendency to look at the negative more closely than the positive, make assumptions and expectations, and all around being pessimistic.

It's easy when you are making so many life choices to muddle your self perception. I've been lost for a while now.

Now that I have recognized this in myself I'd like to change, to find myself again, and to be happier. I want to be positive. I don't want to feel defeated any more!

So I am back. Here I am and I am going to keep trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment