Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Boy



I wanted to give a shout out to my boy, Jeran, since today is his birthday.
He turns 21 today! That means we'll finally be able to go out together now. I have missed him while out at the clubs ;)

I got Jeran a new gaming system, which plays old games :D

To go along with it I got him a few Super Nintendo games. He once told me the story of how he and his younger brother got the Super Nintendo system for Christmas when they were little and how that was the beginning of his love for video gaming.


He also got a new camera from his mom! He has been in need of one for a very long time. Here are some of the photos he's already snapped:

It does all sorts of neat things like in-camera panorama shots and video. Plus, he'll get a lot of practice with it today since we are going to a car show!

Well, I'm off to celebrate my favorite-person-ever's existence :) Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment