Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Monday

Jeran is working on a car project today. His mechanical abilities will always impress me. It's amazing that he knows how and has the initiative to fix so many different kinds of things. I like to watch him while he works.

Besides watching Jeran slave away, I am spending time cleaning and organizing parts of the boy's house, as well as socializing with the cats. I love my days off! Pretty soon we will be making trips to the lake whenever free time is available. I'm ready to soak up sun rays and laze about on the boat.

This is a chair that I have loved for a long time. As you can tell, it matches Rhino's eyes nearly perfectly. I will have to part ways with it soon. I don't really have any space for it at the moment and two of its legs have broken off.

I am still working on my materialism. I know it's just a thing, but I love that thing. I think I struggle with this because I can see potential in nearly anything, and then I get sad when I can't make the thing reach its full potential at this time in my life (for example, not having space or money to properly repair this chair). So that is something I am working on. Does anyone else struggle with that?


No comments:

Post a Comment