Thursday, May 5, 2011

where i've been living

My apartment complex is really neat looking. It has spiral stair cases, succulent gardens, and best of all LOTS of bedroom space!
I took the above polaroid with some expired film and love how blurry and mystical it turned out. It fits the feeling of the place pretty well. I took a picture from outside my back door looking down the staircase (the polaroid shows the cylindrical outside part).

This is my back patio...very small and blank at the moment. My beloved bike and an end table that came with the place are all that's out there. I potted some plants to keep my bike company this week though! It was my first experience so I hope they do well. I'll probably move them around and add some more if they survive and thrive :)
Moss Rose and Elephant Bush

I think I finally found a use for the teeny mugs I hand painted ages ago! They seemed to be the prefect size for starting out my seedlings. I planted Rosemary, Chamomile, and Cat Nip (for the kitties hehe). I hope they sprout soon. I'll keep you updated.




1 comment:

  1. I love your plants and your mushroom mugs! That's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete