Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cabin Crafters


I played around with all sorts of crafts while in the mountains, but one of my favorites to do so far as been watercoloring. I was inspired by all the rocks that had moss and lichens growing on them.

like this one:



                    
                  


 I made Harry Potter inspired friendship necklaces for me and my BFF, Jenny out of Sculpey. We wore them to the film after I got back from the mountains. She has the one that says "Expecto". 



I tried my hand at crocheting on rocks. Inspired by this shop and this tutorial (which I didn't have while in the mountains). I think they turned out well and they were really fun to make! 



1 comment:

  1. I love that mug--so you. And your watercolors are amazing.

    Also, I LOVE my necklace. I don't mind wearing it all the time, even. Not just while watching HP. lol

    ReplyDelete