Friday, July 1, 2011

Newly Developed Old Film

Hello!

I finally found time to take my film from the super sampler to get developed. I didn't realize what all was captured in this batch! It ranged from me and Jeran's anniversary trip to new photos from this past semester.

Here's a couple of my favorites:
{Here is one of the ostrich at the OKC zoo from our trip last November}
{This building is so beautiful. The architecture at Texas Tech University is really nice. I walked by this building every Tuesday and Thursday morning my first semester}

Unfortunately, I seem to have broken my super sampler :( 
The cord which you pull to set off the four lenses got stuck pulled out (it retracts in as the lenses' shutters close). I'm not sure how to fix it, but I'll be attempting to do so soon! 

Hope everyone is ready for July because it has arrived! 

<3 Rita Jo

P.S. My bestie, Jenny, has just launched her new and improved Etsy shop: Secret Nook
Take a look, she has some fab items! 

I think I'll be working on my own Etsy endeavors soon. I've been inspired to give it another try recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment