Monday, July 18, 2011

So good to get away...

In the past week I have:


driven a lot. 


visited my grandmother's house, a place that makes me feel like I'm at home.



been to New Mexico.



enjoyed afternoon showers and hikes.


 found long forgotten toys.


met a cute bear.

I did a lot this past week. All of it was very relaxing and fun. I enjoyed spending time with family that I don't get to see very often anymore. My sister, mimaw (father's mother), and I visited the family cabin in New Mexico. It is so peaceful and quiet there. I did a lot of thinking and a lot of crafting while there (: 
I'll be sharing some of what I made later on. 

1 comment:

  1. I remember those stamp things!! Oh my gosh, I haven't seen/thought of them in YEARS!

    I'm so glad you got to take a little vacay. You needed it! You work too hard. :P

    ReplyDelete