Saturday, July 30, 2011

A to Z

I have to get better at sharing! Here's an easy way, jumping into a common theme that everyone seems to be doing (:


A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: Queen, perfect size if you ask me!
C. Chore that you hate: Dusting, feels like I'm never on top of it. 
D. Dogs: So cute! I hope to have one someday. 
E. Essential start to your day: Phone call to my sweetie.
F. Favorite color: Purple for a good long while now...although minty turquoise and silver have a place too!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'8
I. Instruments you play: None, sadly. I once played the violin and the piano, both of which I'd like to pick back up.  
J. Job title: Cashier (bleck! Looking for a new job currently)
K. Kids: Young children scare me a bit...I want to be around them more because one day I do hope to be a mommy!
L. Live: in Lubbock, TX right now. 
M. Mother's name: Mary
N. Nicknames: Bonita Rita, Ish, Rita Roo, etc. etc. 
O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet! *knock on wood*
P. Pet peeve: When people check out while talking on their cell phones and ignore my friendliness. Also, (seemingly) attractive men until you spot that huge wad of tobacco in their mouths! 
Q. Quote from a movie: "Relax. You'll live longer." (We watched Total Recall recently) 
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: An older sister and a younger brother. 
T. Time you wake up: usually around 9 when an alarm is not set. 
U. Underwear: reminds me of that joke, Person A: "What's under there?" Person B: "Under where? (underwear)" Person A: Hahaha *pointing and laughing* 
V. Vegetable you hate: brussel sprouts
W. What makes you run late: The internet. 
X. X-Rays you've had: On my teeth and once on my back when I was bucked off a horse in 5th grade. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: I cooked chicken spaghetti just the other night! I also enjoy my cupcakes, but that's mainly the decoration part. 
Z. Zoo animal: The otters are always adorable to see. 





Today I am devoting time to cleaning my apartment. My mom will be visiting me tomorrow! This will be the first time she's been down to see me since I've moved!! 


Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend,


XO Rita JO

2 comments:

  1. I never knew you were bucked off a horse! Are you still traumatized? lol
    That is pretty scary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I haven't been on a horse since which is sad. Mainly because I haven't had the opportunity again, but also because I am hesitant. It is on my list of things to do soon ;) Fears to conquer and such -- I went on a ropes course last week!

    ReplyDelete