Friday, August 5, 2011

Fit to wear out: Captain America




Dress: thrifted
Shoes: JCPenney
Vintage enamel flower brooch: thrifted 

Jeran took me out to see the new movie, Captain America last weekend. I had him snap some photos of what I wore for our date :)
This dress is super comfortable. I remember being pleasantly surprised that it fit me so well when I found it at a thrift shop. Since Captain America is a pretty patriotic movie I figured wearing red, white, and blue was fitting!
Outfit posts are fun, I hope to get better at them and modelling, (i.e. getting more confidence!).

2 comments:

  1. Such a fitting outfit. Love the enamel pin..and the dress and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahh! I just love this outfit. That dress is too cute! I noticed you're sporting your old glasses, too, which I've always liked :)

    ReplyDelete