Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Handwriting Game: Rita

1. your name and blog name   
2. your url   
3. write "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
4. your favourite quote   
5. your favourite song: right now and all time   
6. your favorite artists
7. something you say a lot   
8. who you tag


I know in my writing I said "anyone and everyone", but here are some nominations from local bloggers that I'd like to see play along:

Chandelier Jenny
Natasha
Mandy

If you decide to play along leave me a comment with a link! I'd love to snoop and see what your writing is like :)

3 comments:

  1. So happy to find someone else who spent so much time on a computer game from a cereal box, haha.

    This looks...fun. I love things like this. You have beautiful handwriting. And me fitting in the category "anyone and everyone" means I'll probably do this!

    I'm Kirsten by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you do play along :D
    It's nice meeting you! I am sure we have many more things in common, I love the things you make, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    I was reading The Paris Wife during the fire, and when I got my copy replaced, the very next page had that quote in it. Since then, it's been a huge part of heart, and it's even displayed in our current living room! :) Books always hold the best messages.

    If you decided to listen to some Indian, I definitely recommend Azam Ali. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete