Saturday, September 17, 2011

Girls Night

My bestie Jenny came to visit me last weekend (: We had such a good time while she was here!
Plus, she gave me birthday presents early - they're perfect:

 I can't wait to have this print properly framed, it's so pretty :) I love anything with owls, and Jenny said the girl illustrated above reminded her of me. 

 She also got me this handsome guy! Ha! There's a story behind him, one of those that bonds friends together, and I am so impressed that Jenny remembered (it's from at least five years ago) and was thoughtful enough to find him for me. In this gift the saying "it's the thought that counts" definitely applies.  


We had a slumber party and stayed up painting our nails, watching Mad Men (which we have both decided we're on the fence about), and shopping til we drop.


Pretty sure purple-y grey will be my favorite color for this upcoming fall. 



The weather was fantastic, and I am so happy that I got to spend some girl-time with Jenny. 

2 comments:

  1. I want a slumber party with nail painting! How awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep! I had so much fun! And I'm so glad you have Fred #2 now. This post made me smile from ear to ear. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete