Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas! Whoa, is it really only 4 days away?

I have been moving (back to Amarillo), wrapping gifts, eating good food with good company, watching far too many hours worth of shows on Netflix, and in general losing track of time.

While there are a lot of changes on my horizon, I can't help but be excited to see what's next. I'm going with the flow a bit, and it's nice.

Here are some cheery houses whose lights 'dance' with the music for your enjoyment until I come back and truly update you:







and here's a video that I found pretty inspiring, I love this woman and her life!




2 comments:

  1. Are you moving back to Amarillo for good? or like just coming back for the break? lol just want to make sure becuase if for good we will have to have craft nights in January!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is for good, well for now :P
    We will definitely have to cash in on some craft nights, but in January I'll be in Austin for the month. We'll have to make it February!

    ReplyDelete