Sunday, February 26, 2012

Photo Swappin'

Me and the boy had laptop dates on his couch late into the evenings all last week. We went through our massive collection of photos (all of mine are currently housed on my external hard drive) and began the process of sharing with each other.

It is funny how we each have a different account of the same event, one from my lens' point of view and the other from his :P

Below is just a sample of what we've run in to:



SO MUCH FUN!

However, I have come to the realization that my digital organizational scheme is far from perfect. The boy and I now plan to have a laptop date on the first of every month to share each other's photos from the prior month, that way we'll keep up with each other and not have to spend an entire week's worth of evenings transferring over 40GB of photos!

How do you keep your digital files in order? Any tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment