Monday, February 13, 2012

Thrifted Owls

This is a post I meant to post last year, in August.

Catching up is fun, right? It's a bit embarrassing, but I am finally just going to put things out there, even if it isn't under the ideal conditions.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Owls are one of my favorite creatures of all time. I have many owls in my home, even a whole shelf/wall space devoted to owl themed objects. So when thrifting I always have my eyes peeled for anything owl-oriented. Here's what I came home with last week:

Owl Mugs
 I love the style of illustration on these! They fit right at home in my cabinet with the other mugs.

Owl Bowl
I still need to clean this one up some more. It has some sort of residue left inside all its crevices... but once I am finished it will be the perfect place to keep bobby pins, loose change, or the mail key. 

Do you have any items you specifically look for while thrifting? 

1 comment: