Saturday, April 7, 2012

Flower Power


My Jeran made me this flower press last year. I've hardly used it at all, which is a shame!
My sister has one with a beautifully decorated top, so Jeran copied it's basic design. Works like a charm ;)

 I picked some weeds from Jeran's front yard to press up last week. 


I like the leaves on this one, they look like tiny hearts. 



Jeran's kitties kept me company. Thunder is the one sitting behind the front door (which seems to need a good cleaning, lol). She is usually moving around too much to get a good shot of her.
Peanut is the one pictured last. She always refuses to look at my camera, no matter how many ridiculous sounds I make trying to coax her into doing so. 


I'll show you the pressed flower results sometime soon. :) Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment