Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Taylor Baby // Announcement Session

My dear friends Jenny & Tyson are expecting! I was so happy and honored that they asked me to document their excitement. We went out to a well known land mark here in downtown Amarillo, the Heart of the City. They brought along their first sonogram and a teeny pair of baby shoes. 

 I know these two will make great parents. They are the most genuine people I know. 

 This is my favorite shot of the whole bunch. I feel like Jenny's expression here captures all the emotions they're experiencing as new parents. 




Tyson sat on his own during part of the session, just looking down upon the tiny shoes, taking in what they represent. As I snapped photos of this quiet moment, Jenny proclaimed that he was melting her heart - which was so true! It was such a sweet thing, this father-to-be is definitely pumped. 


Congratulations to the happy couple and growing family! I wish you all the happiness there is as you embark on your new adventure.

<3 Rita Jo

5 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job Rita! The photos capture so much emotion and are beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessica! I had a great time shooting them. You're right, their excitement shines right through on the images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i didnt realise you took these photos! absolutely gorgeous :)

    Barnicles

    ps i love your blog, u got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and ur header. opps u got a fangirl

      Delete
    2. Thank you! My BF drew the header for me ^_^

      Delete