Sunday, April 15, 2012

Washi Tape!

I have been wanting some washi tape for aaaages... and today, after a fellow Instagram-er posted a photo of some that she picked up from Target, I knew I had to act!
I've seen many many varieties online that I've yearned for, but being online and that I'd never had any chance to play with any, I didn't want to purchase that way.

So here is my first little "swatch" where I tried them all out. I'm in love. 




Yay for washi tape! Now I feel confident to buy all the sorts I've always wanted :) My birthday's coming up so they'll be sure to make the list this year.

Are there any crafty supplies you've been waiting for the chance to try out?

3 comments:

  1. what section is this in? i want in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aubrey -- it is in the office supplies, near the post-it notes section and it is with all the Up&Up brand things, underneath things like bulldog clips and magnetic clips. They had two different color schemes at my Target, but I imagine they have even more at larger Targets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some! havent found any affordable yet and its abit of a luxery :)

    yours looks ace

    ReplyDelete