Thursday, May 31, 2012

Movements

Hello all you lovelies out there,

I'm working on a goal list for June right now, putting all the important I-want-to-do-this-by-golly items on it. May has been a great month. I've gone through a lot and I feel like I've grown quite a bit as well. I feel like I've grown spiritually and I cannot wait to explore even more, to learn and do more.

I wanted to share a little DIY I followed and which has put a smile on my face and become a reminder for my heart. I followed Elsie's (from A Beautiful Mess) DIY on Song Lyric Wall Art.
I've been wanting to do some art involving this quote for a long time, and this DIY seemed really applicable.

My quote is one I've known, and one that has recurred in my life, since I was young. 

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT

While I know that good things come to those who work hard for them, I think the real lesson from this saying is that patience is so important. This has really been such a battle in my life. I'm in that weird in-between stage of life and I just know that if I stick it out and wait to see where things fall naturally I'll make it to where I want to be.
In the past few months it has come up often and so I now have a reminder on my bedroom wall to keep my strong when I feel weak.

Are there any quotes that have kept you company over the years?

I'll be back soon with my list of goals and some inspirations that I've come across :)

<3 Rita Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment