Tuesday, July 10, 2012

One step closer...

So I've got some pretty exciting news! I'll be selling my artwork and handmade goodness at a local event this weekend!!!

This will be my first ever "craft show" and I couldn't be more pumped. I've always wanted to do one, although I couldn't find a reference to that in either of my huge goal lists that I posted a long time ago:
http://ritajophoto.blogspot.com/2010/01/goals-2010-here-i-come.html
http://ritajophoto.blogspot.com/2010/09/20-before-21-birthday-goal-sheet.html

Regardless, it has been one of those things I've always been eager to try and get involved with. Now I finally have a chance :)

So here's the scoop:
The Caprock Roundup in Claude, TX will play host to me as a vendor all day this Saturday, July 14th. I'll be set up right next to my bestie - Jenny of Chandelier Jenny !

Claude, TX is roughly a 30 minute drive from my hometown of Amarillo, TX.  (MAP)

If you're in the area plan to stop by. There's a parade, free BBQ, activities for the little ones, and of course, me and my wares :D

Here's a peek into my life the last few weeks since I've been preparing for the show:









Well I hope to see you there on Saturday! I'll be sure to take lots of photos to document my big day :)
XO Rita Jo

On an unrelated note, this video went along with what I said last week of being an over-packer by nature :P


1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! Doing a craft show is definitely one of my goals, as well.

    ReplyDelete