Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Busy busy as of late...

I love being busy. Unfortunately, I haven't mastered the art of blogging whilst in the midst of such times.

I would love to upload all sorts of photos that I've been snapping lately (oh, and I will!!) but for now I shall just leave you with some well laid plans.

I need to try this and other tricks on amping up my Macbook before school starts back up on Monday. My desktop is a MESS. I love it when it gets that way, because that means that I've been super inspired and more than likely have worked on several projects recently (which I have!!).

Recently I have...

Gone to art shows recently, and have another to attend Friday evening >>
Saudade / New Works from Ash Marie.
Held at the Process Art House of Amarillo, TX from 7 to 11 PM.
I recently came upon Ash Marie's photographs in a local coffee shop and fell in love with them. Her style is truly something to see.

Visited the Palo Duro Canyon for the first time officially (meaning I've actually ventured lower than the first parking lot and it only took me 22 years) to take photos of a lovely family.

Snuggled sleeping cats while crocheting my heart out. I finished my first baby blanket!

Designed several things in Illustrator for friends. A logo of sorts and a baby shower invite (:

Reorganized Jeran's kitchen and quite possibly might use it more now.


A lot has been going on and will continue to go on as I get ready to go back to classes and working two jobs, but I am so glad this time of year has rolled around! 
My sister is also in town this week a bit as she embarks on a grand adventure - she'll be traveling across America with an airstream trailer. 

Thanks for tolerating my long absences and still reading what I write. Every little comment and email I get is a treasure and greatly appreciated. It's nice to know that my works in progresses aren't too much a waste :) 

XO Rita Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment