Sunday, September 9, 2012

Oh hey September...

Wow - the past two weeks FLEW by. I started classes again - I forgot just what it was to be a college student holding down two part time jobs *sigh*
I'm just now starting to get into the rhythm again, so soon it will ease up a bit and I can breathe again :P

I have been spending a lot of time with my favorite person:
 and we've had tacos at least once a fortnight since June, which are delish!

Well I just wanted to stop by and confirm that yes, I am still alive and well and thinking creatively. Thanks for staying tuned!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! good to hear from you :)
    so hard finding this rhythm thing. things keep changing and people visiting weekends and the study never stops!

    what do you normally have in your tacos? looks yum

    ReplyDelete