Saturday, January 12, 2013

Recipe Card // Chicken & Veggie Bake


So I made this recipe that I found on Pinterest last week. It was really good. It was also very simple, both of which landed it a spot in my recipe binder. I thought I would share it with you here, too. 



"4-6 raw chicken breasts, new potatoes, green beans (fresh or canned-really any green veggie would work. Broccoli is good, too). Arrange in 9x13 dish. Sprinkle with a packet of Italian dressing mix and then top with a melted stick of butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Enjoy!"

The link on my pin is broken :/ however, the person I repinned it from made really good notes and so the recipe lives on! I wish I could credit it back to the original author. If you happen to know, shoot me a comment with a link :) 

You can find more of my "true & tested recipes" on this board (only the really good stuff lands there). 

No comments:

Post a Comment