Sunday, January 13, 2013

Spring Semester...Go!

Welp! It is that time again. Classes start tomorrow. I can honestly say... I do not feel prepared :P
I enjoyed the lengthy break very much this go around. There have been many changes, some (very) hard, some easy. I think 2013 is going to be fantastic. I can't wait to see how the year unfolds.

I was able to read, play video games, craft, and spend an immense amount of time with people I love over the break. This semester will be challenging, and very time consuming, but I am getting that much closer to my goal (graduation!).

On an unrelated note... am I the only one who does this and finds it helpful? When I'm at a store (usually Target) and cannot justify/afford an item that I love I carry it around in my basket until I've finally convinced myself that it is okay to leave without it and I snap a photo.


This latest trip had me pining over the above items. I LOVE those mugs! I have been to Rome, and I desperately wish to visit London. The notebook was just super cute. However, I have far too many of both notebooks and mugs for a girl without a proper home even. So I put them back and kept this photo in my phone to remember them by.

No comments:

Post a Comment